District Medical Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PLASTICS SURGERY PA
at District Medical Group
The Department of Surgery of District Medical Group Inc. (DMG), a multi-specialty medical group exclusively contracted to provide patient care and teaching for the Valleywise Health Care System, is actively seeking a full-time Plastic Surgery Physician Assistant. The position, which includes employment through DMG, will assist the attending surgeons on the service to deliver quality patient care services at the Valleywise Health Medical Center campus, a public hospital and state and American College of Surgeons designated Level 1 Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center.
Plastic Surgery P.A. Essential Responsibilities As Delegated by the Supervising Physician:
- Perform history and physical examinations of patients in both the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Enter patient orders as directed
- Review and discuss results of medical imaging and laboratory studies with attending physician, hospital staff, and/or patients as appropriate
- Make hospital rounds and write notes daily on patients
- Assist attending surgeon(s) in the operating room
The Division of Surgery with DMG provides a diverse work experience in both Level 1 trauma/emergent and plastic & reconstructive surgery related injuries and an elective practice based at Valleywise Health Medical Center. As an employee of DMG you will be offered:
- A competitive compensation package including comprehensive benefits package: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Supplemental Life, PTO, CME allowance with paid time off, Retirement and 401k Benefits, paid medical malpractice insurance
For consideration, please forward CV