Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
401k Relationship Counselor/Enroller II
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 166426
Categories: Education - ALL, Non-Profit/Social Services, Healthcare - Therapy/Rehab Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES, Education - Support Staff
ADP is hiring a Retirement Counselor IIc- 401k Enroller. In this role you will be focused on increasing revenue, and ensuring compliance by conducting targeted training to clients and their associates. Deliver prepared, concise and persuasive presentations in a variety of settings. Responsible for driving revenue by increasing participation, deferral rates and attaining roller assets from our new and existing client base.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Responsible for driving 401(k) participation with new and existing clients:
- Reviews client detail and early assessment of client needs with the New Business Associates, Relationship Management Associates, Sales Associates and studying client plan specifications.
- Ed Specialists acts as consultant to FA/Client in confirming and determining the meeting needs.
- Responsible for soliciting rollover assets from meeting participants.
- Maintain FINRA licensing requirements and continuing education. Need to maintain a high level of knowledge of investing and mutual funds.
- Schedule all client meetings in multi-region territories. Attend pre-implementation visits as required.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of all retirement services product lines including alliance partners. Stays current on new and existing 401(k) legislation.
- Schedules and conducts 10 meetings per week:
- Must maintain productivity by managing their schedules based on geography.
- Must maintain productivity by moving to outside territories when their territory is slow.
- Maintain and verify reporting on client meeting, participation and rollover metrics.
- Help mentor and train junior associates.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience
- FINRA Licenses 6 and 63 or equivalent
- 3-5 Years of directly related experience
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!