Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Support Professional - DSP - Caregiver (3.1)
Are you looking to make a difference in someone's life? Do you have a passion for supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities? If so, we have an amazing job opportunity for you! This can be a start to a career path. We have full time day positions in the Lakeside area plus a need for respite care in Holbrook.
- Paid time off
- Group Insurance Benefits including medical, dental, vision and life
- 401K with employer match
- PAID trainings as new hire and when recertifying
- Direct Deposit
What might you do as a Direct Support Professional?
- Support, Assist and Teach individuals with developmental disabilities daily living skills (may include preparing snacks or meals, activities of daily living, or a number of other skills including use of leisure time and community involvement)
- Develop a relationship with the individual and help support them
- Make a difference in someone’s life!!
Is this right for you?
- Must be 18 years of age or older; 21 yrs + for positions requiring a driver (Lakeside position)
- Must be able to pass a state required background check
- Must pass AIRES required trainings
- Valid Arizona driver’s license for certain positions
How do you start?
- Submit your resume (optional)
- Visit www.aires.org and complete an application. Will need to submit 3 non family references.
We look forward to hearing from you and beginning our hiring process. You can make a real difference in the work you do!