Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Tech - Hollywood
at Albion Staffing
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Albion' Healthcare Division has a client seeking for a Behavioral Health Tech for the Hollywood, FL area.
- Provides high quality care within a family oriented residential treatment center for women with substance use disorders, histories of abuse and neglect, serious emotional and behavioral problems in addition to mental illness and developmental disorders.
- The Residential Technician provides direct services to Person Served (PS) to ensure that they are prepared for independent living and a life of sobriety.
- Performs duties associates with the day-to-day safety and teaching of Persons Served residing in the residential program under the supervision of the Residential
- Oversees and assists in the development of a natural home environment, which encourages the building of close family relationships among the persons served and their children and encourages the development of supportive relationships among the women.
- Teaches and models social skills, Independent living skills, and skills to continue substance free living. Ensures that all persons Served complete their assigned chores and co-facilitates Educational/ living skills groups for the persons served
- Works closely with the team to develop and implement all areas of care in the home. Seeks consultation and provides detailed written information regarding all significant issues affecting persons served.
- Facilitates Orientation and Living Skills groups, and others as deemed necessary.
- Records Chronological notes in the Persons Served charts to meet contractual, licensing and programmatic requirements
- Provides and maintains requested documentation and supporting information in program records as necessary including but not limited to census sheets, transportation, inventory, petty cash and credit card use.
- Ensures that all needed forms are dated, and signed appropriately.
- Provides daily monitoring and guidance to Persons Served in order to safety and maintain living quarter's (ensuring that the clients perform all their chores and report maintenance issues).
- Responds appropriately and is in compliance with agency policies and procedures to emergent incidents/accidents that develop with clients and/or in the environment of care by contacting and reporting to 911 and chain of command.
- Provides observed urine collection for substance testing while following universal precaution.
- Ensures that the building safety check list is completed, fire drills are performed a per SBARC policies.
- Identifies and channels appropriately all repairs that are needed to keep residences up to contractual health, safety and comfort requirements.
- Supervises the administration of medication with Persons Served as scheduled, following mandatory protocols.
- Remains informed about local, state and national standards and regulations pertaining to the provision of services to persons served and their families.
- Remains current on mandatory trainings i.e.: First AIDS and CPR, crisis intervention, etc. Attends staff meetings and other trainings as deemed necessary by the Residential Supervisor.
- Attends, supervises and carries out assigned tasks as a result of participation on Clinical Services CQI committee, Peer Review CQI subcommittee, and other meetings as required.
- Reviews and responds to electronic and hand written mail, memoranda and other correspondence, and responds to community and persons served phone inquiries; and performs all other related duties and other tasks as required.
Mon to Fri: 3pm-11pm
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Hollywood, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.