Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Clinician II - STEM - $50 an Hour
at AllHealth Network
Work Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 2PM - 7PM
Location: Highlands Ranch
This position provides behavioral health consultation, biopsychosocial assessment, counseling, and evidence-based interventions to individuals, groups and/or their families utilizing strength-based and recovery models of service delivery.
The STEM Center for Strength is a resliency center designed to support the STEM community’s recovery process. The programming will be customized to the STEM community needs and will offer a multi-disciplinary, outcome based, action-oriented program that incorporates evidence based curriculum into both group and individual treatment. Our clinicians need to have experience providing evidence-based trauma treatment (e.g., EMDR, TF-CBT, PET) to youth and adults. Experience working with individuals who have experienced a disaster or act of mass violence is preferred.
Hourly: $50/hour for the BHC’s/ 2 Part-time Employees (20 hours)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive assessment, evaluation, crisis intervention and psychotherapy to individuals, families, and groups of clients with mental health and behavioral health needs.
• Administer standardized screening tools to identify clients with behavioral health and/or substance abuse problems
• Assist clients with symptom/issue reduction (e.g. insomnia, anxiety, depression, and post-trauma symptoms, stress management, emotional dysregulation)
• Use evidence-based models for treatment, including but not limited to CBT, solution-focused therapy, behavioral activation, harm reduction, motivational interviewing and health psychology
• Provide an integrated care approach to assessment and intervention for clients having difficulty managing their health due to physical health condition/chronic disease, psychological, behavioral, cognitive, or social factors
• Work closely and collaboratively within a team approach to provide assistance in addressing social issues and basic needs that are barriers to effective treatment outcomes and the client’s ability to thrive. Linkage to case management services and/or community-based resources as needed
• Develop a comprehensive, individualized treatment plan and goals for the client; updating and modifying as needs change
• Maintain accurate and timely clinical documentation in EHR according to established protocols
• Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings to review client caseload, treatment, concerns, and recommendations
• Positively contribute to the financial health of the organization by ensuring delivery of billable services and utilizing, monitoring, and collecting data for decision making and program improvements
• Maintain positive, ethical, and professional working relationships with community, government agencies, and other professionals
• Participate and contribute to team meetings, clinical supervision and other meetings, as needed, to ensure cohesive department operations
• Enhance professional growth and development through participation in specialized training
• Complete all required documentation accurately, legibly and within established timelines
• Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
• Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning within required timelines
• Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education and ability of the employee
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
• Education: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or related field. Licensure required.
• Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a clinical setting in the behavioral health field.
• Demonstrate a high level of skill in assessment, evaluation and therapeutic engagement of diverse clients; use of evidence-based counseling models and techniques that match presenting problems; good diagnostic skills and treatment/care planning; and the ability to work with clinical documentation and electronic health records (EHR).
• Knowledge of DSM V and working principles of recovery and trauma-informed care in treatment planning and in direct care. Experience working with individuals and families who experience various behavioral health problems.
• Ability to operate PC-based software programs including proficiency in Word, Excel and other computer based systems.
• Possess advanced written and oral communication, decision making and problem solving skills, and efficient time management. Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team; collaborating with other internal and external teams.
• Must possess own transportation, have a good driving record, a valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.