Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager BSW
at Arizona's Children Association
Do you have a passion for working with children and their families? Are you looking for a career with a flexible schedule at one of the oldest and largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Case Manager in our Tucson office.
As a Case Manager with Arizona's Children Association you would be responsible for the general assessment of needs and coordination of treatment services for program participants. You would also provide direct in-home or in-office behavior management and parenting skills building to program participants. Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you will be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
Arizona's Children Association offers a flexible schedule with generous time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement, a company provided computer and cell phone and more!
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Complete initial intake assessments for clients and families seeking services for the first time, creating an emotionally and physically safe environment.
* Identifies significant risks to clients, families and the agency and informs supervisor in a timely manner when such risks are identified.
* Collaborates with CFT teams to develop treatment plans which include the continued identification of the child and family strengths, needs and culturally and linguistically appropriate, trauma informed approach.
* Monitors treatment plans with clients and participating agencies as appropriate to contract and client’s progress toward treatment goals.
* Ensure the timely development of the service plan, including ongoing assessment, monitoring, facilitating, linking and advocating for needed service for children and families.
* Provides information about available services and identifies the most appropriate providers for services including the identification of specialty providers when needed.
* Reviews the assessments and plans completed by other agencies (IEP, 504, IBP) and integrate key aspects of the multiple assessments and plans into the behavioral health service plan.
* Facilitates Child and Family team process and coordinates with all team members to secure needed services and referrals.
* Provides effective trauma informed educational activities that promote client understanding of treatment issues. This can also include facilitating group activities with children enrolled crisis management, to including assessing and providing appropriate responses, handling the situation calmly, involving supervisor, and referring/transitioning to High Needs Case Management when appropriate.
* Ensures the development and implementation of transition "transition into adulthood", discharge and aftercare plans prior to discontinuation of behavioral health service or I anticipation of major life transitions.
* Master’s degree in a behavioral health field, or
* Bachelor’s degree and 1-year full time experience in behavioral health with children, or
* AA degree and 2- years full time experience in behavioral health with children, or
* Equivalent combination of education and experience to be able to perform the essential functions is required.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
* An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to "perform safely" the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer