Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SPEECH THERAPIST FOR HOME VISITS
at Aventas Homecare
Aventas Home Health is currently looking for an Experienced SPEECH THERAPIST to provide HOME VISITS to our clients on a per diem basis.
Work as much as you want- supplement a full time job, or build up to full time work!
The Speech Therapist will report to the Director of Home Health Services and provides skilled Speech Therapy services on an intermittent basis to clients in their homes in accordance with the physicians orders.
- Evaluate level of Functioning and recommend mechanisms
- Consult with the physician in evaluating and developing effective plan of care
- Teaching and Educating Patients to maximize outcomes and goals
- Assists in development and implementation of the interdisciplinary care plan to include Speech Therapy
- Discharge Planning, case conferences and Supervising care
- Experience with Facial Massage a plus
CALL Anne E. Ryan or Jason Clark to discuss position further- 520-207-4111
Skill / Requirements
- Must have a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology with a BA in the field of Speech & Hearing Therapy
- Must have at least 2 year of experience in health care or related health programs
- Licensed or Registered with the State of Arizona