Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Med Tech - Assisted Living
at Centers Health Care
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: job_20200520175636_6Q9WK3WZZTMAXJOL
Categories: Healthcare - Assisted Living/Home Health, Healthcare - Lab/Hematology/Pathology, Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management, Healthcare - Support Services, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
Oneida Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking Medical Technicians for our Assisted Living Program in Utica, NY.
- Accurately pour and endorse assistance with the medication of each individual
- Ensure consistency between the physician prescriptions, blister packs and medications poured for each resident
- Ensure timely and accurate medication orders and medication renewals
- Review medication refill log to compare with medication in storage cabinets
- Review of "no-refill" orders in the refill log and faxing of requests to MDs
- Review of receipt, storage, and documentation of medications delivered
- Communicate with the Medication Supervisor to clarify and ensure entitlements, prescriptions, and deliveries
- Maintain medical and medication information on all residents in their designated file
- Report residents who missed or refused medications to supervisor and case management
- Attend all mandatory scheduled in-service training programs
- Previous experience and/or training as a Medtech is a plus
- Post high school course work in medical services or college degree is a plus
- Able to read, write, and communicate clearly in the English language
- Familiar with the needs of the infirm and the elderly
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!