Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Triboro Center is actively seeking Occupational Therapists to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Bronx, NY.
OT Duties Include:
- OT's Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- OT's Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to a team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Center’s staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.