Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Corning Center is actively seeking Occupational Therapists to work in the Therapy Department at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Corning, NY.
We offer the following:
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
OT Duties Include:
- OT's Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- OT's Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Corning Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in Corning, New York, and is designed for individuals with skilled nursing needs, post-operative recuperation, or complex medical care demands, as well as chronically-ill individuals who can no longer live independently. We offer a variety of services including Skilled Nursing Care, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Rehabilitative Care and Therapy, Social Work Services, and Recreational Activities.