Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Occupational Therapist Per-Diem
at Centers Health Care
Bannister Center is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Occupational Therapist to work Per-Diem at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Providence, RI.
OT Duties Include:
- Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Monitor Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
- Supervise COTA's as required
OT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current Rhode Island OT License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Bannister Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 161-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility just minutes away from historic downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With a rich tradition as a pillar of the Providence community, our facility provides a warm and nurturing environment, allowing each resident to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents. We want all residents to leave Bannister Center with dignity and independence. Bannister Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.