Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
at Centers Health Care
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Brooklyn Center is actively seeking a Occupational Therapy Assistant for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Brooklyn, NY.
We offer the following:
Great Benefits Package
Professional Growth & Stability
Innovative Training Programs
And much more!
COTA Duties Include:
- COTA's Select therapy activities to fit Residents' needs and capabilities.
- Assist Residents in carrying out daily activities.
- Monitor Residents' performance in therapy activities, providing encouragement.
- Teach Residents how to use special equipment to assist with daily function.
- COTA's Work in collaboration with the OT to establish a rehabilitation plan.
- Supervise Residents’ activities to ensure they are done properly.
- Report the Resident’s progress to the OT.
- Handle administrative/clerical tasks.
COTA Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited OTA Program
- Current New York State OTA License
- Experience in long-term care settings preferred
Brooklyn Center for Rehabilitation and Residential Healthcare is a 215 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility deep in the heart of the Midwood section of Brooklyn. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Brooklyn Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.