Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Delmar Center is actively seeking a Physical Therapist to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Delmar, New York.
PT Duties Include:
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
- Evaluate Residents conditions & develop appropriate physical rehabilitation plans
- Help Residents improve their mobility
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy & stretching
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance
- Maintain Resident confidence & protects the facility by keeping the information confidential
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
- Contributes to team effort
PT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Experience in long term care settings highly preferred
Delmar Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Delmar, New York, a suburb of Albany. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Delmar Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our patients and residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We’re a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Delmar Center is a proud member of Centers Health Care-the largest post-acute health care network in the Northeast.