Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Team Member
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurses (RN)
Kingston Center is seeking an experienced full time Registered Nurse (RN) for our skilled nursing facility.
Kingston Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Provides advice & support to the residents and their families.
- Monitoring residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents resident care services by charting in resident & dept. records.
- Protects residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Supervising LPNs and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Maintains resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Should work well in a team oriented environment.
- Must hold valid RN License.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Long term care experience a plus.
- Should be friendly and a team worker.
West Kingston, RI