Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist Part Time
at Centers Health Care
Speech Language Pathologist
Buffalo Center is actively seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to work Part-Time at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Buffalo, NY.
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
- A graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in SNF/ LTC settings preferred
Buffalo Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Buffalo Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.