Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Per-Diem
at Centers Health Care
Far Rockaway Center is actively seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facilities in Far Rockaway, NY.
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited English proficiency.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Far Rockaway Center is a 100-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Far Rockaway, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Far Rockaway Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.