Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Staff Coordinator
at Centura Health
- SVC CTR MEDICAL STAFF OFFICE
- PKR-PARKER ADVENTIST HOSPITAL
- Work Type
- FLSA Status
Welcome to Centura Health
Welcome to largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.
Flourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills – but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Coordinates medical staff and health professional management to include governance, credentialing, privileging and department business. Responsible for supporting regulatory readiness. Provides education and on-boarding to providers.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- Two years credentialing/medical staff related experience or degree in Medical Staff Services Management in lieu of experience
- Knowledge of clinical/medical terminology
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite and database management
- Problem solving, analytical skills, creativity, effective oral and written communication and presentation skills; strong interpersonal, negotiation skills required.
- HS GED or equivalent required.
- Associate's degree or Bacehlor's degree preferred
- CPMSM or CPCS certification, preferred
**Please note: this individual will physically work out of our Parker Adventist Hospital**
Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)
Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health’s connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
At Parker Adventist Hospital, we are committed to excellence in health care. Ranked among the top hospitals in the nation for patient satisfaction, our expert doctors and experienced medical teams provide the best health care and excel in more than 55 medical specialties, including nationally-accredited Joint and Spine Programs, Birthplace and NICU, Cancer Center, Center for Bariatric Surgery and Level II Trauma Center Emergency Dept. Opening in 2004, Parker Adventist Hospital quickly flourished from a 56-bed community hospital to a 170-bed medical center. Parker is home to more than 1,100 highly-engaged, caregivers who love their work, their teams and live what it means to provide while person care – body, mind and spirit.