Chiricahua Community Health Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Integrated Behavioral Health Supervisor
at Chiricahua Community Health Centers
Chiricahua Community Health Centers, Inc.
Job Title: Integrated Behavioral Health Supervisor
Reports To: Behavioral Health Manager
Job Summary: Oversees and supervises integrated behavioral health program and providers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed and may be modified, interpreted and/or applied in any way as necessary. Maintaining regular and punctual attendance is required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Essential Job Duties:
- • Directs and oversees integrated health provider staff, to include training, evaluating, and conducting disciplinary actions and other personnel actions as required.
- • Assists in providing orientation and operational training, hands-on coaching, and other staff development tools and resources to integrated behavioral health staff and monitors performance.
- • Directs and facilitates implementation of the Integrated Behavioral Health model of care.
- • Conducts and facilitates regular, productive staff meetings for integrated health providers.
- • Participates in applicable staff and leadership meetings.
- • Regularly reviews overall productivity of integrated health programs.
- • Ensures integrated health provider compliance with CCHCI policies and procedures.
- • Ensures all integrated health providers receive regular and meaningful peer review and feedback.
- • Maintains a strong clinical presence (80% clinical: 20% leadership/administrative) providing integrated health services and maintains rapport with all integrated health-related staff as well as clinical teams.
- • Serves as Nextgen superuser for all IBH provider templates and needs in Nextgen.
- • Updates CCHCI staff of changes and needs of IBH providers when appropriate
- • Performs a variety of administrative supervisory tasks, including review of reimbursements, timesheets, PTO requests, and other tasks per procedure as required.
Required Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
- • Master’s Degree in Social Work, Clinical Psychology, or related program.
- • Licensed in the State of Arizona as a Clinical Social Worker or Clinical Psychologist.
- • Board Certification in the area specific to position being filled.
- • Two years of experience providing services in a medical setting using the integrated behavioral health model.
- • One year of experience working at CCHCI preferred.
- • Administrative or executive leadership experience strongly preferred.
- • Any combination of education and/or experience that provides the necessary skills and sensitivity.
- • Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if requesting mileage reimbursement.
Required Language Skills:
- • Ability to comprehend and compose effective instructions, correspondence and communications in English in both oral and written format.
- • Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to patients, internal providers and staff and other agency staff working in cooperation with the organization.
- • Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- • Ability to occasionally exert enough force to move objects weighing up to 10 pounds.
- • Ability to continuously remain in a stationary position.
- • Ability to constantly move about inside the work place to assist patients, operate office or medical equipment, etc.
- • Possesses hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to constantly operate computer, telephone, and other office machinery.
- • Possesses close visual acuity necessary to accurately record and view information on a computer monitor, handwritten and typed documents.
- • Ability to discern the nature of sounds at a normal spoken volume.
Other Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- • Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- • Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- • Ability to skillfully gather and analyze data.
- • Ability to perform a variety of assignments and make decisions requiring considerable independent judgment.
- • Ability to resolve challenges and work under pressure.
- • Displays high level of critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- • Knowledge of HIPAA and ability to maintain patient confidentiality and privacy at all times.
- • Knowledge of health care plans and community health centers.
- • Computer literacy required with proficiency in use of all Microsoft Office programs.
- • Knowledge of Electronic Health Records preferred.
- • Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- • Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
- • Ability to develop and present educational programs and/or workshops.
- • Ability to employ motivational techniques to train, mentor and lead staff.
- • Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to build effective teams.
Work Environment & Conditions:
- • Work environment is typical of a health clinic setting with occasional exposure to communicable diseases, bodily fluids and hazardous chemicals.
- • Work requires reliable transportation as position requires frequent travel and extended hours to include early mornings, evenings, and weekends.
- • Work requires ability to be contacted by cell phone during or outside of regular work hours. Cell Phone stipend will be provided.