Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacy Technician Supervisor
at CVS Health
Great employees deserve great leadership. Here is your chance to make a real difference in your career. CVS Health, is Fortune 5 Company and we are looking for leaders to make an impact. Due to growth, we are looking for a Pharmacy Technician Supervisor to join us in our Monroeville location.
You will lead a team of approximately 20 Pharmacy Technicians and help to ensure that the department meets all production and quality goals through performance management, process improvement and leadership collaboration. You will be responsible for monitoring workflow and production measures throughout the night for timely and accurate dispensing of patient orders, and work with the Pharmacy Manager to resolve issues and problems according to set guidelines.
Additional critical responsibilities include:
* complete annual written review on individuals
* provide ongoing performance updates throughout the year
* counsel and administer disciplinary action in accordance to department and Human Resource policies
* coordinate workflow and procedure changes and problem resolution as it relates to the department and organization
* promote collaborations between team members, managers and departments
* address questions and concerns from the team.
* provide individual and department training, mentoring and motivation to support and improve performance.
Our organization offers a competitive benefit package which includes Paid Time Off, 10 Paid Holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, and employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
Join the company helping people on their path to better health!
- 1 year of supervisory or management experience in a pharmacy (PBM, Specialty), insurance or healthcare setting required.
- 2 years of healthcare experience required.
Pharmacy Technician certification and license.
Extreme accuracy and attention to detail and data standards.
- Ability to work in teams and coordinate work efforts.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to customer focus to ensure patients are responded to with accurate and timely information.
High School Diploma or GED.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.