Eastern Plumas Health Care Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
Eastern Plumas Health Care is a small, non-profit, critical access hospital district—which means we emphasize access to care for all, and we provide services focused on the particular needs of the rural community we serve. We’ve been providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County since 1971.
EPHC Offers Access to:
- A 9 bed acute care hospital
- 24 hour, physician staffed emergency room and ambulance service
- 4 primary care medical clinics and 2 dental clinics
- A wide variety of specialists
- An award winning telemedicine program
- Rehabilitation services
- Hospital-based skilled nursing facilities
- Outpatient procedures
- Diagnostic imaging
- Respiratory therapy