La Frontera EMPACT
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager (Children) - Apache Junction
at La Frontera EMPACT
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
In the role of Case Manager you will conduct intakes, and assessments. The DRC provides direct service crisis intervention, support, transportation, and education to individuals and families, independently of, or in conjunction with, other in-home client services. DRC will be responsible for making referrals to collaborating partners and other community services, as client needs indicate. DRC must ensure he/she delivers quality service including clinical care and documentation while maintaining all client records in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Health related field preferred or must at minimum meet BHT requirements.
- Prior experience working with adults in a community behavioral health setting is preferred.
- Experience with case management and completing intakes is preferred.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.