La Frontera EMPACT
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Coordinator (Teen Resiliency Program)
at La Frontera EMPACT
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
Teen Resiliency Program is an intensive outpatient program that provides individual/family therapy and weekly adolescent skills groups. The Clinical Coordinator would assure the quality of services to clients, coordinate day-to-day operations of the program. Provide direct service counseling, ongoing counseling, prevention services and education services to children, youth and families. Recommend and implement changes that would improve the delivery of services. The ideal candidate must have strong leadership skills with the ability to provide clinical insight and supervision to support youth who are experiencing or having experienced trauma, exposure to substance abuse or other mal-adaptive behaviors. Experience with high risk teens and Bilingual (Spanish) skill preferred.
Skill / Requirements
- Master's degree in behavioral health related field required or combination of experience and education equivalent to meet AZDBHS BHT qualifications. Master's Degree / Licensure / Certification: Preferred.
- Prior experience in working with youth in crisis or with trauma exposure is preferred.
- Strong background in adolescent substance abuse exposure preferred.
- Must have one (1) year of supervisory experience.
- Navigation multiple systems of care with a strong emphasis in the Department of Child Safety.
- Experience in community behavioral health required, with specific knowledge of AZ Children's Behavioral Health Systems.
- Five (5) years prior behavioral health work related experience preferred.
- Child Family Team Process is required and knowledge of AZ 12 Principles and AZ Vision.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.