Forks Community Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN- Full Time, Long Term Care
at Forks Community Hospital
Assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the nursing care of residents within the Long Term Care unit. Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNAs, LPNs and other supportive staff members, participates in resident and family teaching. Maintains role as resident advocate with a focus on residents maintaining their highest practicable level of functioning.
- Able to communicate orally and in writing in English additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer literacy required.
- Graduate of A.S.N., Diploma or B.S.N. School of Nursing.
- Current Washington State Registered Nursing License.
- Long Term Care experienced preferred.
- BLS within six months of employment.
Shift: Full Time, Variable 10 Hour Shifts
SALARY: $28.41 - $47.45/hour DOE