Gunnison Valley Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery (OB), FT
at Gunnison Valley Health
Work Hours: 12 hour shift
Labor & Delivery Nurse
Gunnison Valley Health is seeking an OB RN for a full-time position at our top 100 Critical Access hospital! If you are experienced with labor, delivery, postpartum, recovery and couplet care this could be the position for you! Gunnison Valley Health was voted Top 25 Rural Hospitals Nationwide by iVantage Index in 2018.
If you have experience providing care and support for women before, during and after the delivery of a baby and you are interested in:
- Living in a small town community
- Great staff to patient ratios
- Working at a healthcare system where care is more personal and work is more rewarding
- Opportunity for growth, and ability to work on projects
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Great Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Supplemental plans, Retirement, Life Insurance, LTD and AD&D
- Generous Paid Time Off policy
- Proficiency in assessing and caring for patients. Documents, implements and updates plans of care.
- Collaborates with all members of the healthcare team to implement and evaluate a patient’s status and treatment plan.
- Cross-trains and floats to other areas of nursing as required.
- Interact with patient and significant others, while maintain the standard of professional nursing.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Will have a minimum of 1 year related experience, preferably in an acute care setting.
- RN License in the State of Colorado, or compact license.
- BLS, ACLS and NRP certifications