Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Nursing - SNF Department - Full-time Immediate Need!
at Hacienda HealthCare
The Director of Nursing, SNF is responsible for ensuring quality nursing care and services by developing, leading and managing an efficient and caring team of licensed nurses, nursing assistants and other SNF personnel. The Director of Nursing ensures that the quality of nursing care remains in accordance with standards, policies and procedures and always remain in compliance with federal and state regulatory requirements. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Provides nursing clinical floor management to assure that quality care is provided to all clients.
- Ensures cost containment strategies are emphasized for SNF operations.
- Follows fiscal guidelines, regulations, principals, and standards when committing fiscal resources or processing financial transactions.
- Assists with ensuring that the SNF is in compliance with regulatory and accreditation agency standards.
- Performs yearly performance evaluations of staff.
- Coordinates the recruitment, interviewing, hiring, retention and training of all nursing personnel.
- Coordinates the supervision of all nursing personnel.
- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization.
- Abides by all company policies and procedures.
- Manages own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals.
- Adheres to all workplace and trade safety laws, regulations, standards, and practices.
- Performs duties following safety standards required for this position, including, but not limited to, the use of personal protective equipment.
- Attends all training sessions required by the company.
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
A minimum of four years of nursing senior level management experience.
Current Arizona Registered Nursing License I good standing.
Graduate of a program accredited by the National League of Nursing.
Current CPR card.
Must obtain certifications for PALS, ACLS, and Trach / Vent within six months from date of hire, and these certifications must be kept current
Short and Long Term Disability
Basic Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
403B Retirement plan
$ for $ up to 4%
3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Vacation- Generous accrual based on scheduled hours
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Holidays- Six paid holidays based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.