Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Worker
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Who We Are
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
After meeting our leadership team, you will learn how our Food and Nutrition department is powered by our purpose of caring for people – our patients, their families and one another. With great teamwork and an experienced, knowledgeable staff, we offer great learning opportunities to grow your career, while doing what you love most – caring for people. If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team… please apply today.
What You’ll Do
The Food Service Worker is responsible for preparing, assembling, delivering, and serving food to patients, employees, and guests.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Prepare and politely serve food
- Assemble patient trays by following production sheets and portion control guideline
- Run the cash register accurately and efficiently
- Buss tables in the cafeteria and maintain a clean and sanitary environment
- Utilize high-production dish washing equipment
- Maintain stock of necessary items and products
What You’ll Bring
- Tulsa City County food handler’s permit
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.