Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Charge, 5 Heart, FT Days
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
5 heart is a unit that takes care of post op open heart and chest tube patients. We have a culturally diverse, family oriented and internally promoting type culture on this unit. Types of patients seen on this unit are general cardiac, vascular surgeries, thoracic surgeries, and cardiovascular surgical.
- Valid RN Oklahoma license
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program - Associates degree minimum
- ACLS- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- BLS- Basic Life Support
- Must demonstrate excellent English grammar and writing skills
- Professionalism displayed through sound judgement, initiative, and flexibility
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze, make sound decisions under stressful situations
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.