Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Therapist PRN
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Who We Are
Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS) is a comprehensive health system with over 6,000 employees who serve the communities of eastern Oklahoma. HHS includes nine hospitals throughout Eastern Oklahoma, the Oklahoma Heart Institute, and Utica Park Clinic.
Hillcrest Hospital South is a 180 bed acute care hospital with a history of providing state-of-the-art technology in a friendly, community setting that is easy to navigate. With more than 1000 employees and 700 physicians, we provide a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services for all ages including emergency, intensive care, stroke, cardiology, maternity, orthopedics and surgery.
We welcome you to take the next step to join our highly skilled team of health care professionals who value Our Way of Changing Lives with Respect, Compassion, Responsibility and Accountability.
What You’ll Do
Functions as an interdisciplinary team member providing patient assessments/re-assessment, direct patient care, and individualized care planning/implementation. Provides quality speech therapy services to inpatient and/or outpatient Rehab Department.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for assessment and development of treatment program, plan of care, goal and discharge plans for patients as related to speech therapy needs.
- Completes and submits all required documentation according to departmental policy and procedures
- Works within practice guidelines as defined by Oklahoma State Law
- Facilitates effective communication amongst other clinicians providing care to the patient
- Performs patient/family education as appropriate
- Participates in orientation of new staff and provides supervision to students
- Participates in the development of new programs and contributes to the growth and performance of the department
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum Education: Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Knowledge/Experience: Minimum of 5 years of experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Certified by ASHA as a Speech Language Pathologist and licensed in the state of Oklahoma. BLS and AED certification required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.