Integrated Medical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Office Representative Orthopedics PV
at Integrated Medical Services
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
IMS Orthopedics currently seeking a full-time Front Office Representative for our orthopedics practice located in North Phoenix, AZ!
Primary job function will be answering the phone, scheduling patients, check in and check out, but may assist with insurance authorizations/verifications, and other office functions. This position will be heavy on phone support and customer service with patients. This position may also include occasional back office duties. *Some travel may be required.
Front office duties are but not limited to:
- Provide office support to front office staff in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of office flow.
- Check patients in and out
- Receive direct and relay telephone messages
- Efficient patient scheduling
- Maintain and keep an updated scanning/filing system
- Have an understanding of insurance referral processes
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Ability to multi-task and execute delegated duties
IMS is a tobacco-free workplace
- At least 1 year of experience in a busy medical office setting is required.
- Orthopedics experience preferred.
- MA experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of Medical Assistant accredited program or passage of the Medical Assistant examination preferred.
- CPR certified
Great compensation and benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, 401k and more!