Integrated Medical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Assistant Cardiology
at Integrated Medical Services
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
IMS Cardiology is looking for talented and compassionate Medical Assistants for our office in Avondale, AZ!
Prior experience required; Cardiology experience preferred. Position includes: front office duties, pre-assessing patients by reviewing history, collecting current information, and appropriate vital signs, prepare and clean room for patient and get patient prepared for the physician encounter. Schedule appointments for patient with labs, specialty consults, and follow-up visits as ordered by the physician. Resolve patient concerns promptly. IMS is a tobacco free workplace.
- At least 1 - 3 years experience as a Medical Assistant required.
- Cardiology experience (halter monitor/ECAT) preferred.
- Bilingual strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal
- Good computer skills and being familiar with Microsoft (Word and Excel)
- EMR experience a plus
- Must be a quick learner and open to change
- High School Diploma or GED
- Completion of Medical Assistant diploma from an accredited program or passage of the Medical Assistant examination
- CPR certified
Great compensation and benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability, 401k and more!