Integrated Medical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Integrated Medical Services
Integrated Medical Services (IMS), a rapidly growing multi-specialty corporation in Arizona is seeking a full-time Noninvasive Cardiologist to expand our cardiology division with practice locations in the Central Phoenix area. Position will be located in Phoenix, Arizona an affluent area with some of Arizona's most elite homes, shopping and schools. Physician will round at a large, academic hospital, see patients in clinic along with a NP/PA from day one. Physician will help grow this division with complete multi-specialty support from over 100 providers employed by IMS. Great opportunity for physicians seeking autonomy and success!
Our attractive benefit package includes:
- Generous base salary and production bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, malpractice and a very lucrative 401K plan.
- Paid Continuing Medical Education and PTO
- Relocation expenses
- And much more!
- Doctor of medicine degree from an accredited school of medicine
- Current Arizona License
- Board Certification or eligible for board certification
Arizona is an amazing place to live and work with over 300 days of sunshine per year and an average high temperature in the winter of 75 degrees and an average high temperature in the summer of 100-105 degrees. It's always a good time to climb a mountain, hike in one of our spectacular national parks or just sit on your front porch and enjoy the neighborhood. If you want something else to do, it is only a short drive to the Grand Canyon, Flagstaff or the beautiful Sedona red rock.