Integrated Medical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Scheduler Primary Care
at Integrated Medical Services
Headquartered in Phoenix, Integrated Medical Services is a team of 500 employees and a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality innovative health care. Each day is a new day for ground-breaking ideas and unparalleled opportunity. Ours is a culture focused on what we can accomplish today, and where it can lead us tomorrow.
Essential Job Functions
- Answering patient telephone calls and directing them to the appropriate person.
- Scheduling and re-scheduling of patient appointments.
- Verifying eligibility for all appointments.
- Verify and update patient demographics
- Strong oral communication skills
- MA experience preferred
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to multi task
- Keeps a professional manner when answering the phone at all times
*IMS is a tobacco free workplace.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Medical Assisting diploma preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a Primary Care office setting preferred
- Medical Experience and EHR knowledge required
*IMS is a tobacco free workplace*
IMS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
It is the policy of IMS to provide equal opportunity in employment. Selection and employment of applicants will be made on the basis of their qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Joining Integrated Medical Services is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. Our hope is that each day you’ll uncover a new reason to love what you do. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!