Scottsdale Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nutritional Services Worker - Oak Learning Academy
at Scottsdale Unified School District
PAY GRADE: B
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
This is the first and entry level within the classification series. Performs basic food preparation and service activities. Cleans and sanitizes area, utensils, and equipment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (These duties are a representative sample; position assignments may vary.)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: (positions in this class typically require):
· Graduation from the 8th grade; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
LICENSING REQUIREMENTS: (positions in this class typically require):
· Ability to obtain a Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of employment.
· Maintaining order among school-aged children.
· Cleaning and sanitizing kitchen areas.
· Handling food.
· Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Positions in this class typically require: stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions.
Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of forces constantly to move objects.
Incumbents may be subjected to moving mechanical parts, odors, chemicals, extreme temperatures, inadequate lighting, workspace restrictions, and intense noises.
The above job description is intended to represent only the key areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the business needs of the department.
Return To Work Retirees will have an hourly rate approximately 9% lower than listed below without falling below minimum wage.
Job Contact Information
|Title||Fiscal Support Coordinator|
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 12:00 AM -
Wednesday, September 30, 2020 11:59 PM
(Mountain Standard Time)