Scottsdale Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Nutritional Services Worker @ Coronado H.S.
at Scottsdale Unified School District
PAY GRADE: D
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Performs all types of food preparation, including baking and cooking. Incumbents have knowledge of, and use all equipment. Performs cashiering functions within a cafeteria environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (These duties are a representative sample; position assignments may vary.)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: (positions in this class typically require):
High School Diploma or G.E.D., and six months of food handling, service, preparation and/or cashiering experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
LICENSING REQUIREMENTS: (positions in this class typically require):
· Ability to obtain a Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of employment.
KNOWLEDGE: (position requirements at entry): Knowledge of:
· Customer service principles;
· Basic mathematical concepts;
· Applicable cooking and food preparation equipment;
· Basic inventory principles;
· Cash handling procedures;
· Basic food preparation and cooking techniques;
· Cleaning and sanitizing methods.
SKILLS: (position requirements at entry):
· Providing customer service;
· Preparing and cooking food;
· Operating applicable equipment;
· Monitoring inventory;
· Reading and following recipe directions;
· Maintaining order among school-aged children;
· Handling and counting money;
· Cleaning and sanitizing kitchen areas;
· Handling food;
· Operating cash registers;
· Reading food thermometers;
· Communication, interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Positions in this class typically require: stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing, and repetitive motions.
Heavy Work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of forces constantly to move objects.
Incumbents may be subjected to moving mechanical parts, odors, chemicals, extreme temperatures, inadequate lighting, workspace restrictions, and intense noises.
The above job description is intended to represent only the key areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the business needs of the department.
Return To Work Retirees will have an hourly rate approximately 9% lower than listed below without falling below minimum wage.
Job Contact Information
|Title||Fiscal Support Coordinator|
Monday, August 24, 2020 12:00 AM -
Monday, November 2, 2020 11:59 PM
(Mountain Standard Time)