Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lincoln Property Company
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Element Music Row
- Job Type
- Regular Part-Time
- Property Management
Lincoln Property Company is looking for an outgoing, friendly, goal oriented individual with a drive to succeed. The Part-Time Concierge is responsible for providing professional service at all times and act as liaison between residents and property staff. Successful candidates will create a comfortable atmosphere and stress-free environment to residents and their guests by delivering remarkable customer service. Candidates must also have the ability to plan, organize or manage multiple responsibilities effectively with speed and accuracy, greet all residents in a warm professional manner, maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times, maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming.
- Manage the front desk and office area
- Plan/attend Resident events
- Follow up with residents
- Provide miscellaneous services and information to residents at their request, as well as assisting prospective residents, vendors, contractors and visitors as needed.
- Conduct yourself in a manner representative of the quality of our product. You will be a primary contact between the residents, prospective resident and the company.
- Promote positive and proactive resident relations by working to make the living experience the highest quality.
- Respond to complaints, follow-up on work orders, and handle general customer service needs of the property. Responsible for collecting rent and other payments/deposits
- Accept and disburse Resident packages
EDUCATION: A high school education or equivalent is required. A college degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Concierge and leasing experience is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel as well as Internet Explorer. Additional knowledge and comfort with Windows XP preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, writing, management and leadership skills
- Proficient in math
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Good organizational skills, follow-up and follow through
- Understanding and experience with a wide range of property management/accounting software
- Marketing and budgeting experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Exceptional communication, customer service and people skills
- Self-motivated; can work independently Detail-oriented
- Basic typing and computer skills including ability to find information on the Internet
- Hotel, hospitality or other service experience a plus
- A valid driver's license is required