The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Access Clinician/CYMHTA - Licensed
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Actively support and coordinate Children and Youth Mental Health Treatment Act (CYMHTA) referrals, hospital discharge intakes and triage C&F Access incoming phone calls. Participate on a multi-disciplinary child and family team that provides comprehensive services for children, adolescents and their families. The approach of the team is characterized by being strengths-based, family-centered, culturally competent and community responsive.
LPC/LMFT: $25.13/hr. - $30.13/hr.
LCSW: $26.02/hr. - $31.20/hr.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage and triage C&F Access incoming phone calls.
- Conduct face to face behavioral health assessments in the community or in the office for hospital discharge referrals to MHCD.
- Collaborate with family, professionals and other external providers regarding hospital discharge intakes.
- Conduct general intake assessments for Child and Family Outpatient services.
- Provide a clinical assessment/intake for new CYMHTA referrals and follow State protocol.
- Provide necessary services/care management as needed while the client is involved with CYMHTA.
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical documentation consistent with agency standards.
- Participate in team meetings, trainings and supervisory sessions as required.
- Other duties as assigned.