Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 12002
Categories: Healthcare - Assisted Living/Home Health, Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
Utah Valley Specialty Hospital is seeking a Full Time Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - to join our team!
Please click the link to check it out. http://uvsh.ernesthealth.com/
Provides assistance to licensed nursing personnel in the provision of patient care by providing and documenting activities of daily living, including personal hygiene and grooming, and providing a clean, healthy and safe environment. Utilizes basic infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake skills. Recognizes emergency situations and responds.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of experience as a Nurse Aide or other relevant experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Nursing Assistant as applicable in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- Acute care/LTAC experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
No third party recruiters please.
Please complete an online application!