Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Concierge Coordinator / Patient Advocate Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
The Concierge Coordinator is responsible for providing non-medical guidance and assistance to patients and families. Acts as a communication liaison, to hear and understand a patient’s individual needs, desires, and concerns. Guides and connects the patient and family to a range of non-medical services, amenities, and information that can support effective healing and ensure a positive patient care experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in customer service or hospitality related field required.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license required.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience in training or communications field preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.