Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ Housekeeper PRN Rehab Hospital of the Northwest
at Vibra Healthcare
The Housekeeper is responsible for performing a variety of cleaning duties to ensure the hospital physical environment meets established standards for cleanliness and sanitation, and meets all infection control and safety standards for the facility. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining the cleanliness of the floors and furniture using a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of experience as a housekeeper in lieu of education will be considered.
- Verbal ability to communicate effectively with hospital staff required.
- Must be able to write and understand written instructions.
- Minimum one (1) year of housekeeping experience preferred.
- Previous healthcare housekeeping experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.