Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ PT Physical Therapist Per Diem PRN
at Vibra Healthcare
Lafayette Regional Rehabilitation Hospital – Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
We have a great opportunity for a PRN Physical Therapist position at our 40 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Lafayette, Indiana
Patients are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout Lafayette and surrounding areas.
At Lafayette Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, we provide rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care, and has earned The Joint Commission’s advanced stroke certification.
This means that we provide the highest level of care available to patients right here in our own community.
The PT is responsible for providing and directing Physical Therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions under a physicians order.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Physical Therapist in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a company-approved vendor required.
- One (1) year of experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Previous Hospital experience preferred
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
Short Term / Long Term Disability
Life Insurance / AD&D / Supplemental Life
Flex Spending / Health Savings Account
ETO (Earned Time Off Program) vacation after 90 days
Clinical Career Ladder Achievement Bonus