Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Orthopedic Surgery Scheduler
A premiere North Scottsdale Orthopedic group is looking for a Full-Time experienced Orthopedic Surgery Scheduler to join our team immediately. Prior surgery scheduling experience is REQUIRED, orthopedic experience preferred. If you have no surgery scheduling experience then please do NOT apply. We'd like the candidates to be detail-oriented, able to multi task, proficient with computers, team player, professional, self-starter and outgoing. The ideal candidate will have a great personality and great customer services skills to assist in our growing practice. State of the art facility with x-ray, PT, OT, and DME onsite. Our practice sees a diverse population, you will be caring for young, old, sports medicine, and other chronic conditions. Easy freeway access to locations and a great community.
FT position Monday - Friday
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Reads, speaks, understands and writes proficiently in English.
- Works independently and is self-directed.
- Works effectively in a team environment.
- Organizes, prioritizes, and coordinates multiple activities and tasks.
- Works with initiative, energy and effectiveness in a fast-paced environment.
- Remains calm and effective in high pressure situations.
- Produces work in high volume and quality and quantity.
- Problem-solves with creativity and ingenuity.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- We would like for the candidates to be flexible and able to float from time to time to fill in for other team members.
- Experience in a multi-provider medical practice.
- Healthcare information systems, GE Centricity Preferred
- Orthopedic experience
We offer competitive pay, benefits, 401K, PTO, paid holidays and much more!