Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Learning Operations Analyst
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Organizational & Talent Development
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services
Under the general guidance of the Mgr, Learning Operations, the Analyst, Learning Operations is responsible for analyzing data and metrics to support multiple learning programs. The incumbent will serve as a subject matter expert to provide support at the national and regional levels and to the Learning Operations team. The incumbent will evaluate, recommend and assist with process and procedure improvements and ensure attainment of program and project objectives.
- Facilitate the evaluation and metrics for multiple programs after implementation, including coordination and collaboration with impacted departments. Support change management and communication plans effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate and collaborate with New Markets on all areas of Learning Operations, including providing the market with data to improve new hire ramp time.
- Evaluate and recommend enhancement to department programs such as Operations Manager Training (OMT); NSC New Hire Orientation; STM Tracks for all regions; NSC Annual Training Calendar and trainer certification through evaluation of learning metrics.
- Manage the documentation requirements for AGD certification, as well as streamlining the help desk ticket process for the team.
- Act as a subject matter expert for PDS University (Cornerstone on Demand) and collaborate with the People Systems team to update, enhance and modify the system for changing needs and/or learning analytics.
- Develop and maintain standard operations procedures for Learning Operations processes.
- Analyze, research, gather and audit information for reports, correspondence, presentations and other complex documents for department executives. Evaluate and actively address any issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions.
- Proactively evaluate logistics, methods and processes for inefficiencies. Make recommendations to teams for improvements that meet the objectives of the department.
- Oversee training supply ordering and budget, including the reconciliation and approval of monthly training expenses, as well as conducting analyses to identify potential cost savings.
- Manage training vendor relationships to ensure that the agreements made are mutually beneficial for both parties and ensure agreements are followed.
- Participate in training and development of integration plans for all new LOCs.
- Provide backup support to LOC team, and facilitate trainings when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in related fields, and 2-4 years of experience is required. In lieu of degree, 6+ years of talent development program/project management experience is required.
- Experience in a multi-regional healthcare, retail, or dental company.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college in related fields.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.