Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Marketing Specialist
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services Supported Office
The primary role of the Regional Marketing Specialist is to complement the Offline Marketing Manager and Regional Director/Partner in fulfilling various regional marketing and promotion programs for PDS affiliated offices. This position requires an extremely organized person, who is self-motivated and able to make informed marketing decisions for the region.
- Coordinate community involvement on all levels (i.e. layering participation with media placement and design).
- Utilize and adapt media, promotional materials, and displays for community marketing.
- Assist office managers in researching and developing optimal community events, programs, sponsorships, and all opportunities to benefit the image of the office and capture the trust of the community.
- Develop marketing strategy for region by incorporating appropriate mix of print media, direct mail, community events, and other channels as needed
- Oversee Regional Marketing Coordinator and Regional Marketing Assistant and assist in the growth of their career paths
- Train and work with managers to implement various community involvement mediums for properly connecting with the community and maximizing the potential of booking patients at such events.
- Coach office managers on how to easily approach local businesses through promotions, giveaways, gifts, etc. to establish connections for their employees, possible POP materials, and other strategic marketing opportunities.
- Coordinate, edit, and proof, with high attention to detail, all marketing media placed on behalf of PDS affiliated offices in a designated region; including print ads, flyers, direct mailings, signage, community promotions, online channels, office and doctor specific materials, message-on-hold, etc. to ensure quality and standardization in all mediums.
- Work with graphic design teammates (and edit design templates on own once trained) to ensure media creation and placement with sensitivity to deadlines.
- Manage various mailing projects with our mailing house.
- Maximize the potential of Grand Openings, shopping center Openings, and any shopping center events.
- Ensure offices display a quality image and deliver the Perfect Patient Experience to build positive Word of Mouth.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management or as may be necessary.
- Four to Six (4-6) years experience in a marketing function; experience in a regional healthcare or dental environment a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing/communications preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver, self motivated proactive, customer service focused.
- Displays independent judgment by willingness to make timely and accurate decisions based on available information that is sometimes vague or limited in nature.
- Ability to multitask effectively and work in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment, without compromising quality of work.
- Team player and contributor coupled with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills; may provide guidance to less experienced team members.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects with limited direction, while understanding and contributing to the success of the assigned region(s).
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Adobe software including Illustrator, Photoshop, and In-Design.
- Ability to work independently, and make decisions based on limited information or guidance.
- Analytical skills to synthesize complex or diverse information. Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action.
- Problem solving skills to gather & analyze information in order to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action.
- Ability to manage and coach team members and Human Resources activities, such as interviewing, selection, performance management, disciplinary actions, salary administration, etc.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.