Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Eating Recovery Therapist
at Oasis Behavioral Health
OVERVIEW/SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Eating Recovery Therapist facilitates therapy for all patients in the Secondary Eating Recovery Program including two to three process groups a week, provide individual therapy for the Secondary Eating Recovery residents as indicated and create additional programming and assisting in curriculum development for the Eating Recovery Program. This Therapist will work closely with the dietitians and ED techs as well as the medical providers and will serve as an active member of each resident’s primary clinical team.
The Eating Recovery Therapist will work with the Clinical Director, Associate Clinical Director and Program Manager. Employee may be asked to provide coverage for groups, lectures, and activities outside of their assigned area and as needed.
- Master’s Degree in a related field required
- Prefer four year’s post Master’s Degree in the Behavioral Health field
- Prefer experience in a Behavioral Health inpatient setting
- Required experience in treatment of eating disorders
- Ability to facilitate individual and group therapies
- Medical record documentation
- Ability to work independently with in a multi-disciplinary team context
- Ability to work with a wide range of diagnoses and behaviors
- Multi-cultural sensitivity
- Excellent time management, verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of Family Systems
- Providing didactic lecture material
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of the 12-Steps
- Ability to facilitate expressive and experiential therapies
- Certification and/or Arizona licensure preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the request of Facility.