Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
West Valley City, UT
Jordan Valley Medical Center, West Valley Campus opened its doors in 1963 in West Valley City, Utah with three operating rooms and forty beds, but today it is a 139-bed, state-of-the-art hospital. Jordan Valley Medical Center, West Valley Campus offers comprehensive healthcare services including emergency care, orthopedic care, advanced surgical procedures, diagnostic imaging, physical therapy, sports medicine, and help for a broad range of medical conditions.
It is also host to over 36,000 emergency room visits, which makes it one of the busiest emergency departments in the state. Equipped with the most advanced medical technology and staffed by a team of highly skilled healthcare professionals, Jordan Valley Medical Center, West Valley Campus is committed to providing high-quality care in a friendly hospital environment.
Our employees display a high level of professional, moral and ethical standards in delivering care as driven by “Our Common Bond” principles which include:
- Commitment to relate to patients ethically and responsibly
- Commitment to provide excellent and quality healthcare services
- We recognize that patients are our top priority, and patient care is the core of our business
- Competitive salary
- Shift differential
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation, holiday, and sick time
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, dental, and income replacement plans
- Prescription drug plan
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Optional long-term care benefits
- Employee assistance program (EAP)