Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Case Manager FT
at Resilient Health
Are you doing what you love? We are! Why? At our core, we are a resiliency-building company. Our purpose is to unleash the power of our employees and participants to create a resilient world, one person at a time.
As an innovative learning and collaborative organization, every position contributes to this purpose and our employees are the heart of who we are. We support healthy work/life balance for our employees and invest in their potential through opportunities for continual learning and growth.
If this resonates with you, we’d love for you apply!
About our Case Manager position:
The Case Manager, using discretion and independent judgement, is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care to our SMI participants through the coordination of a member’s adult recovery team in securing and managing general medical and behavioral health services that aid in the participant’s recovery from mental illness and/or addiction.
Location: Resilient Health @ 3271 E. Queen Creek Rd., Bldg. 2, Ste. 101, Gilbert, AZ 85297
- Master’s degree in a behavioral health related field, OR,
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health related field with one year behavioral health experience as a case manager/care coordinator
- Participates in the assessment, evaluation and planning of patient care.
- Develops initial individualized service plans for members.
- Provides community and home-based services to enhance and achieve treatment goals.
- Develops, facilitates and coordinates CFT/ART meetings, staffing’s, case conferences and other meetings as appropriate.
- Provides referrals to outside providers and assists in securing a variety of social services, including, but not limited to, relapse prevention services, medical care, food stamps, general assistance and child-care.
- Maintains a minimum number of documented client contact hours per week (22 hpw).
- Maintains appropriate documentation (charting) and documents accurately and timely in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
- Communicates with participant (or participant’s family) to coordinate consent to care, releases and/or referrals for provider care which includes behavioral care, general medical care, community resources, educational, social, judicial and other State agencies.
- Coordinates transportation of participants to and from appointments when appropriate.
- Consults with treatment staff to coordinate effectiveness of services contained in the participant's individual service plans and make adjustments where needed.
- Provides outreach and follow-up on crisis contacts and missed appointments.
- Meets with service providers to review utilization and monitor member progress towards program goals.
- Provides participant advocacy and education as needed, to ensure delivery of required services.
- Develops transitional service plan (including discharge planning) with participant, prior to reentry into the community.
- Performs other related duties in accordance with agency growth and changes.
- Preserves the human dignity and the confidentiality of each participant.
- All clinical staff will participate in the rotation of "on-call" duties by the carrying of the company on-call cell phone. This duty includes overnight, weekends and holidays.