Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse - ICU/Telemetry - Full Time - SLRMC
at Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
For more than a century, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center has provided high-quality healthcare for residents of the Salt Lake Valley. Conveniently located near the heart of the city, this historic hospital remains one of the most trusted medical centers in all of Utah. Today’ you’ll find the most advanced medical technology in a world-class facility, a staff committed to staying on the leading edge of healthcare and patients who still find the kind of comfort and caring for which Salt Lake Regional always has been known.
Some areas of expertise include: Emergency Medicine, Heart Care, Cancer Care, Women’s Health, Men’s Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health among others.
Provides direct/indirect patient care in the critical care setting. Successful completion of internal training, skill development and competency certification. Care of critical care & IMC/Tele patients as needed to include communicating with physicians about all aspects of patient condition to include hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic tests & other symptomology.
- Current Nursing license for the State of
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider, ACLS also required. Uploading a copy of your current BLS card and ACLS is strongly preferred.
- Computer & Internet Skills required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Telemetry & EKG readings or use of equipment preferred.
- Additional Language skills preferred.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer