Southwest Behavioral & Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Southwest Behavioral & Health Services
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 20% company match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year (available after 6 months) and increased vacation accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees. Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision, licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over seven hundred employees, and 40 years’ experience.
We are seeking a Program Coordinator to join our Lake Havasu Outpatient Site . Primary schedule will be Monday through Friday. This is an exempt position and requires flexibility in work hours.
In this position you will provide operational, administrative and clinical leadership over daily program functions and coordination of services to our General Mental Health and Substance Abuse clients. Coordination duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative and strengths-based clinical supervision to program staff through weekly individual supervision meetings and/or weekly group staff meetings
- Conduct performance reviews as needed and completes annual performance evaluations.
- Recruit, train, and supervise interns and volunteers for program(s).
- Perform routine and timely chart audits for each therapist and assure timely chart closures.
- Act as a liaison between program staff and funding/referrals sources. Perform networking and marketing functions to build program areas and/or program revenues.
- Monitor staff and service delivery for barriers to treatment.
- Develop written administrative and clinical protocols for staff and programs as needed. Work with staff to develop program curricula.
- Master’s Degree plus two years of Behavioral Health/Substance Abuse experience required.Supervisory experience highly preferred.
- Licensed by the Board of Behavioral Health Examiners Required.
- Co-occurring GMH/SA/SMI adult counseling and working knowledge of: diagnostic clinical skills involving current Diagnostic Statistical Manual (DSM) for co-occurring disorders (GMH/SA/SMI adults).
- Strong interest in program management and development required.
- Knowledge of the current behavioral health prevention/early intervention techniques and strategies, current prevention best practices literature. Familiar with risk and protective factor model of prevention programming. Knowledge of the issues needs to work with school systems for the purpose of providing behavioral health services to students, child development stages and process.
- Ability to supervise and manage staff, write grants and proposals for program funding.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking preferred.