Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA Scheduled FL Market Pool Full Time Nights 7p-7a
at Steward Health Care System
The Market Pool Float CNA will accept rotating assignments at the (3) FL Steward Hospitals located in Sebastian, Melbourne, and Rockledge. Shifts will be assigned on a daily basis in departments that include Med/Surg, Telemetry, Orthopedics, Cardiac Care, PCU, Transitional Care, and/or Sitter pool.
CNA/PCA/Sitter is responsible for providing patients with activities of daily living, basic nursing care within the scope of practice, assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment and provides direct supervision per policy and procedure to 1:1 patient assignments. Maintains an awareness of the condition and needs of the patient needs, provides care appropriate to the condition and age of the patient in the department.
AGE OF POPULATION SERVED: May include Infant, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and Geriatric.
Point of Care Testing, including collection, testing and reporting as it relates to job position.
Demonstrates support of the Medical Center’s mission, values and vision in all actions and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors.
Years of Related Experience
- Minimum: 6 months-1 year
- Preferred: 2-4 years
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Current/Active Florida Certified Nursing Assistant License (CNA)
- Level II Background Screen
- Education 1: High School Graduate/Equivalent
Sebastian River Medial Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.