Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Respiratory Therapist - Per Diem
at Steward Health Care System
Responsible to Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital for supporting the corporate mission, vision and values. Responsible to Respiratory Care Department for coordinating and performing accurate, therapeutic, diagnostic, and emergency services. Responsible to the customer for courteous, accurate, timely service.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAJOR DUTIES
- Performs physician prescribed treatments.
- Performs physician prescribed procedures.
- Performs diagnostic/monitoring procedures.
- Performs emergency procedures.
- Weans patients from mechanical ventilation per doctor orders and departmental protocols.
- Participates in patient and family teaching.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The above statements reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work assignments that may be inherent in the job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Associate degree in Respiratory Care required. Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Care preferred.
LICENSURE, REGISTRATION AND/OR CERTIFICATION